• Base price of $3,500.00 includes just the use of the venue. This is for a 36-hour period which would include set up the day before and clean up the day of/conclusion of the event. Special concessions can be made for pick-up of rentals and such the day after the event.
• Because the property is in a residential neighborhood events must end no later than 10:00 p.m.
• The garage area may be used by caterer for staging and preparation but the interior of the building is not open to the event. Special provisions may be able to be made for Bride and Groom parties to prepare for event in advance or for photos, typically however the interior is not available.
• Valet Parking must be utilized as no cars can be parked on property. We have use of a local lot which valet can utilize, or cars may park on streets subject to the rules of City of Bay City.
• Portable Restrooms (comfort stations suggested) must be utilized for all events and are the responsibility of the event organizer. Must be rented from a vendor approved by Venue Management. The cost associated with is solely that of the event organizer. Venue Management can take care of this detail for a 20% surcharge of that charged by vendor.
• The selection of and cost associated with linens, tables, chairs etc., are the responsibility of the event organizer. Venue Management can take care of this detail for a 20% surcharge of that charged by vendor. Must be rented from a supplier approved by Venue Management. No “spiked” chair legs or table legs that can damage or sink into ground will be allowed.
• In the event of rain, a tent would be permitted. Must be rented from a vendor approved by Venue Management. Event organizer shall Be responsible for payment thereof. Venue Management can take care of this detail for a 20% surcharge of that charged by supplier.
• Event organizers may choose only from a list of approved vendors. Our main caterer is Jeff Jacobs- “From Scratch” in Saginaw, MI. (989)484-9040. His website: www.fromscratchcatering.com has numerous options with visible pricing. Event Organizer can work with caterers directly or for a 20% surcharge of that charged by the vendor, Venue Management can handle.
• Any liquor being served must be by a licensed party. No exceptions. No family “friend” pouring drinks please.
• Any additional décor: lighting, flowers etc., must all be approved by Venue Management.
• Should you desire a dance floor, designation of placement must be approved by Venue Management.
• Event Organizers and all vendors may provide a certificate of insurance naming Event Organizers as an additional insured with liability of not less than 2 million dollars. If you are a homeowner, this can typically be added as a short term “rider” to your insurance. If you cannot provide such, you may have a responsible party become the Event Organizer who is able to do so.
• A damage deposit of $5,000.00 is due 48 hours prior to the event as well as the full rental fee due. Funds must be wired from a U.S. Banking Institution. Damage deposit will be released back to Event Organizer within 48 business hours providing no damage has occurred.
• Parkside Estate is a refined venue catering to professionally organized events. The use of inappropriate language by Organizers, attendees or vendors will not be tolerated. Vendors must not come onto the property with vehicles that leak fluids. Event Organizers will be responsible for any damage caused by such.
• Use of the swimming pool is strictly off limits.
• No picking of plantings and flowers is allowed.
Please note that our fees are not negotiable and rules cannot be changed in any manner. A Contract between Venue Management and Event Organizer is a must and will contain all expectations and rules. Type of event/event purpose must be approved by Venue Management. No illegal or distasteful event will be allowed to take place.
If you cancel you event less than 30 days in advance, deposit will not be refunded under any circumstance except in the case of severe weather related instances.
Viewing of the property is done strictly by appointment only. Absolutely no drop in visits. The property is monitored with numerous cameras 24/7. Please DO NOT drive or walk onto property without a confirmed viewing appointment as Bay City Police is automatically summoned.
Thank you and we look forward to making your event incredible and memorable.